Note: These links are for information only - there is
no affliation or endorsement implied. Links go out of date frequently - use a search engine!
- Research Groups
- ICARE Institut de Combustion Aerothermique Reactivite et Environnement (CNRS lab at Orleans)
- Petersen Laboratory Eric Petersen's research group at TAMU
- Kasahara Research group at Nagoya University
- The Combustion Research Group at UCLA
- Thermosciences at Stanford University
- Flowfield Imaging Laboratory Noel Clemens group at UT Austin
Aeronautics and Astronautics at University of Washington
- Energetic Materials Research and
Testing Center at New Mexico Tech
- Dandy Research Group at Colorado State. (On-line equilibrium and kinetics calculators)
- Symposia, Colloquia, Conferences
- The Combustion Institute,
organizers of the biannual International Combustion Symposium and regional meetings on combustion
- ICDERS - International Colloquium on the Dynamics of Explosions and Reactive Systems
- ISSW - International Symposium on Shock Waves.
- ISHPMIE International Symposium on Hazards, Prevention, and Mitigation of Industrial Explosions
- International Detonation Symposium
- International Pyrotechnics Seminar
- US Government Labs and Agencies
- Combustion Research Facility
at Sandia National Laboratories in Livermore, California.
- NIST Kinetics Database
Combustion Modeling and detailed reaction models at Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
- Explosive Components
Facility at Sandia National Laboratories in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
- National Transportation Safety Board
- DOT's Office of Hazardous Material Safety
- Societies and Other Organizations
- NIST Chemistry Webbook
- CEA NASA Chemical Equilibrium with Applications program site