This page is a repository of resources available to
- Glossary of Explosion terms.
- Shock & Detonation Toolbox
- Image Processing for Cell Size Measurement Instructions and Programs
Databases and data sheets
- The Detonation Database
- Some data on flammability and explosion limits including full pdfs of Bureau of Mines Reports.
- Hydrocarbon fuel properties - enthaplies and vapor pressure
- Gas phase thermodynamic data for performing
equilibrium calculations or supporting kinetics calculations.
- Mechanism Validation
Report (PDF) Shock tube
data, mechanism validation tests, CJ and ZND computations for H2, C2H4, C3H8.
- Induction time spreadsheet
Shock tube induction time data base in Excel format. Or download as plain
- Detonation Properties spreadsheet
Computed detonation properties in Excel format. Or download as plain
Reports and special projects
- Aviation Kerosene and the in-flight breakup of TWA Flight 800
- OECD NEA/CSNI/R(2000)7 Report Flame Acceleration and Deflagration
to Detonation Transition in Nuclear Safety
- Crisis at Fukushima Daiichi Archive of 2011 talk videos, slides, web links for information on post March 11, 2011 events at F1 nuclear power plant.