Shock & Detonation Toolbox - DEMOS - Windows/Matlab
For more details about at function or demo type
The following pages contain demonstrations of the capabilities of the toolbox. Examples 1-5 demonstrate the usage of single functions while examples 6-9 demonstrate more advanced tasks.
All of the above demo files can be downloaded in a single ZIP file.
- CJ Calculations
- Chapman-Jouguet Velocity - minimum velocity method (demo_CJ)
- Chapman-Jouguet Equilibrium State (demo_CJstate)
- Post-Shock State Calculations for a User Specified Shock Speed
- Post-Reflected-Shock State a User Specified Incident Shock Speed
- Constant Volume Explosion Calculations
- Initial Conditions: Shock Heated Mixture
- ZND Detonation Structure Calculations - Initial Conditions: Shock Heated Mixture
- Rayleigh Line and Reactant & Product Hugoniots for a Given Shock Speed
- Equilvalence Ratio Series
- Pressure Series
- Overdrive Series
An additional collection of advanced demos including those used in the documentation (FM2006.006,FM2006.007) can be downloaded in a single ZIP file.