Shock & Detonation Toolbox - DEMOS - Linux/Python
For more details about a particular function use
For example, in a python shell type:
from SDToolbox import *
The following pages contain demonstrations of the capabilities of the toolbox. Examples 1-4 demonstrate the usage of single functions while examples 5-8 demonstrate more advanced tasks. ZND detonation structure calculations are available for Linux
separately or for Window with Matlab Demo #5.
All of the demo files can be downloaded in a single TAR file.
- CJ Calculations
- Post-Shock State Calculations for a User Specified Shock Speed
- Post-Reflected-Shock Calculations for a User Specified Shock Speed
- Constant Volume Explosion Calculations
- Initial Conditions: Shock Heated Mixture
- Rayleigh Line and Reactant & Prodcut Hugoniots for a Given Shock Speed
- Equilvalence Ratio Series
- Pressure Series
- Overdrive Series
An additional collection of advanced demos can be downloaded in a single TAR file.